Handletech Suction Hose and Pipe
In the desert or on the frozen tundra Handle-Tech pipe safety handles are able to withstand the temperatures of the most hostile environments. These handles will even withstand sudden temperature shifts from steam blasting with deicing equipment.
Use Handle-Tech Pipe safety handles for rigid pipe in Metal, PVC, or ABS Plastic on:
- Drilling Rigs. Hydraulic fracturing operations. Sucker rod manufacturing and refurbishment.
- Pipe yards. Scrap recycling. Module yards. Welding shops. Assembly facilities.
- Refineries. Transportation hubs. Utilities Water and Gas pipe.
- The main handle will operate in a standalone configuration or you can install a dual handle grip for better load management or control of the pipe when tightening or binding joints. Each Handle-Tech Pipe Safety Handle has a full inch of adjustability and grips on 3 contact points around 230 degrees of pipe circumference, allowing for secure grip of rigid pipe.
- Health and safety professionals and company principals will welcome the Handle-Tech pipe safety handle for its potential to reduce loss time events, improve workforce safety and keep productivity on the right track.
|S.No||Product Code / Suction Hose||Diameter|
|1||OHSSU300||Handletech Suction Hose 3″- 3.75″|
|2||OHSSU400||Handletech Suction Hose 4″- 4.75″|
|3||OHSSU600||Handletech Suction Hose 3″- 3.75″|
|S.No||Product Code / Pipe||Diameter|
|1||OHSPI200||Handletech Pipe 1.5″- 2.5″|
|2||OHSPI300||Handletech Pipe 2.5″ – 3.5″|
|3||OHSPI400||Handletech Pipe 3.5″ – 4.5″|
|4||OHSPI500||Handletech Pipe 4.5″ – 5.5″|
|5||OHSPI600||Handletech Pipe 5.5″-6.5″|